By default, as detailed in the "Storing Value" section, a default wallet is provisioned for a user and each wallet contains one account each of the currencies enabled for your application. It is left up to you on how you use these accounts to manage your users' funds.
These accounts can be thought of as "boxes" that hold money in that specific currency for one user in that currency. By default, no account (except your corporate accounts & optional "DeFi" accounts) has a means of interacting with the outside world by means of the Bitcoin Network, Lightning Network, Ethereum Network, BSC network or a Bank Transfer.
To do this, you must "Enrich" an account with deposit credentials to be able to send & receive funds from the outside world. Enriching a EUR account will give you an IBAN that connects to SEPA and enriching a crypto account will give you a unique, dedicated crypto address that can be used for that user specifically to interact with the respective blockchain.
A single user identity can have a maximum of 10 IBANs attached to their name, i.e. this would reflect 10 separate wallets (each with a EUR account enriched).
On the sandbox, you can test the entire flow of deposits & withdrawals using test blockchain networks, added in the v1 API, as detailed below -
- BTC - Bitcoin Testnet 3
- BTC - Lightning Network Testnet
- ETH - Goerli
- USDT - Goerli (Contract 0xC2C527C0CACF457746Bd31B2a698Fe89de2b6d49)
- USDC - Goerli (Contract 0x07865c6E87B9F70255377e024ace6630C1Eaa37F)
- BUSD - BSC Testnet (Contract 0xeD24FC36d5Ee211Ea25A80239Fb8C4Cfd80f12Ee)
Custody Only Assets -
- 1INCH - BSC Testnet (Contract 0x21Ee678930eDF4821C396354f3408BBd12d60DeD)
- LINK- BSC Testnet (Contract 0x84b9B910527Ad5C03A9Ca831909E21e236EA7b06)
- UNI - BSC Testnet (Contract 0xE8dda002E93824602c90009ea6Aed8903e54bfFB)
- MATIC - BSC Testnet (Contract 0x30874ef5976AE02b9e06CD7caC45513ed0514979)
- SUSHI - BSC Testnet (Contract 0xb88c91BFd4972153F3062c367B06d9ecce62C286)
More details on the exact contract used for tokens on the testnet can be fetched from the "Enrich" API.